Seleccionar idioma arriba
Spring Registration Opens Monday, October 23, 2023
Spring 2024 Classes start January 22, 2024
For more information regarding registration please click 在这里.
Second seven-week classes begin March 24, 2024
Registration for the spring semester is currently open, students are highly encouraged to register early.
Spring Payment Reminder
For registration between October 23, 2023 to January 1, 2024 payment is due on January 5, 2024.
For any registration after January 1, 2024, payment is due within five days of registration.
3 Payment Options:
- Payment in full by cash, money order, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or American Express)
- Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
- 完成一个 FAFSA Application
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
Walk in Registration
Wednesday, January 3 – Friday, January 26, 2024
Monday -Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm
Saturday Dates - 1/6, 1/13 和 1/20, 2024: 9am-3pm
任命 和 Walk-ins require a physical photo ID upon checking in at the 欢迎 Center
- 在线 through your 学生门户
- 任命 Book an in-person or virtual appointment with an advisor on 星期一, 周四 or 星期五
- Walk-Ins - Available 星期二 和 星期三 从 9 am-4pm. Please check in at the B-Building 欢迎 Desk
- 的 "Virtual 建议联系" 请点击 在这里.
"Virtual Drop-In" advising sessions available via Black Board Collaborate:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 a.m. ——中午 和 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- 星期五: 10:00 a.m. ——中午
- If you know the COURSE 和 SECTION number of the class you would like to register for, you may email the 欢迎 Desk Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Contact the Call Center at 708-456-0300, Ext. 3130
Looking for Direction
Our degrees 和 证书s are grouped into seven 研究领域 so you can start by selecting an area you're interested in, then work with your advisor to create a program map for the specific degree, 证书, or transfer path that you wish to pursue. 电子竞技竞彩平台 will help you be informed 和 stay on track!
Want to know what courses are available?
You Belong at Triton!
三人组 services students of low-income, first-generation college students 和 individuals with disabilities.
胜利 is designed to increase the number of minority males graduating by providing increased student services, academic support, service learning projects, community service projects 和 mentoring.
飙升 is a facilitated mentoring program where women of color can support each other, engage in dialogue on issues pertinent to women of color, 和 acquire professional development 和 leadership skills.
Showcasing Programs 和 Certificates
- Diesel 和 Transportation Technology
- Hospitality Industry 政府
- Paralegal Studies
- Renewable Energy 学位
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Short-Term Certificate Programs
Ready to transfer to a four-year school?
Not sure where to start?
Get in touch with us!